- Graston Farm Cottages have been renovated from original farm buildings. Barn Cottage was the dairyman’s cottage whilst the other four cottages have been converted from an old stone barn. Graston Farm dates back to before 1066.
- Two of our cottages – Courtyard and Cobbles interconnect, if required, making spacious accommodation for the extended family or larger parties.
- We love dogs and will accept up to two of them in our cottages (for a small additional cleaning cost).
- Hopscotch cottage is adapted for wheelchair access.
- We hope that you can find most of the information you require on this website and we are always happy to handle enquiries about individual needs (01308 897603). Please make sure to mention any individual needs you may have at booking to make sure we tailor your visit to your wishes.
- Most people book our accommodation online but we are happy to take bookings over the telephone, or by fax supported, subsequently by a booking form and the appropriate deposit.
- All the local supermarkets will deliver groceries and provisions to Graston Farm cottages and we are happy to be available to accept your deliveries if they arrive before you do. Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Tesco all offer this service.
- There is a designated parking space for you directly outside your cottage.
- We will be expecting you so will be looking out for your arrival. If we are not readily evident, call in at the farmhouse and we will show you to your cottage; assist you with your luggage and show you around Graston Farm. (Chrissie can often be found in the laundry, which is situated between Barn Cottage and Hopscotch cottage)!
- Each cottage has its own private garden, and all (except Barn Cottage) have access to a large grassy playing area, intended for communal use, play and barbecues.
- All areas have Wi-Fi and the access to this is unrestricted.
- Mobile telephone signal can be variable (Vodafone is best!), but the landline at the farmhouse can be used in emergencies.
- All cottages have fully fitted, modern kitchen each equipped with a dishwasher, microwave oven, washing machine and hob/oven. Most cottages have three bedrooms and two bathrooms, (Courtyard Cottage has four bedrooms and three bath/shower rooms), and spacious living areas. Outside are terraces and individually designed gardens, where you can watch the birds at our numerous bird feeders.
- Cyclists can store their bicycles safely within secure barn buildings, and Chrissie is happy to assist in drying wet weather clothes in our drying room.
- From Graston Farm it is quite easy to walk into the village of Burton Bradstock, and to the Hive beach over the fields. Footpaths are all well marked, and Andrew and Chrissie will offer any assistance you need in finding your way.
- Farms can be hazardous places, so we ask all guests to observe the signs showing where you may or may not enter, and always accompany your children outside of your cottage garden.